Effective Date: 10/1/2018
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We collect information that identifies you or from which you are identifiable ("Personal Data") from you if you provide it to us.
In particular, we process Personal Data for the specific purposes listed in Subsections A-D below; the following explains which Personal Data we collect for each purpose, the exact nature of the purpose, the basis for collection, and other relevant information.
A. Contact to Deal with Requests and Provide Information about Products, Services or Promotions
- Which Personal Data do we collect about you? For this purpose, we process the following Personal Data: your first and last names, your email address, and any other Personal Data that you volunteer when you contact us or in follow up communications.
- What is the Purpose of Processing your Personal Data? We process your Personal Data whenever you contact us in order to respond to your inquiries and comments.
- What is the Basis for Processing your Personal Data? Request by you. If you wish to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your preferences by using an "Unsubscribe" link found in the emails that we send to you (if available) or by contacting us via the "Contact" page.
B. Respond to Consumer Complaints and Reports of Business Concerns
- Which Personal Data do we collect about you? For this purpose, we process the following Personal Data: your first and last names, your email address, any other Personal Data that you volunteer in your report or follow up communications and relevant information about (i) the complaint or business concern, and/or (ii) the situation or circumstances giving rise to the complaint or business concern.
- What is the Purpose of Processing your Personal Data? We will process your Personal Data for the purposes of responding to any consumer complaints or responding to reports from consumers about business concerns related to our businesses and operations.
- What is the Basis for Processing your Personal Data? Our basis for processing is (i) your consent with regard to Personal Data you volunteer with regard to your complaint or business concern or (ii) a legal obligation to which we are subject.
C. Prevention of Harm to Us, Our Products or Services or a Person or Property (e.g., Fraud Prevention) or Defend Ourselves against Claims or Potential Claims
- Which Personal Data do we collect about you? For this purpose, we process the following Personal Data: your first and last names, your email address, any other Personal Data that you volunteer in your report or follow up communications and relevant information about (i) the harm or potential harm, (ii) the claim or potential claim or (iii) the situation or circumstances giving rise to harm, potential harm, claim or potential claim.
- What is the Purpose of Processing your Personal Data? We will process your Personal Data for the purposes of preventing harm to 8th Avenue or any of its subsidiaries, their products or services or to any person or property (e.g., fraud prevention) and/or in the bringing or prosecution of a claim or potential claim against you. In addition, we may process your Personal Data for the purposes of defending 8th Avenue and/or its subsidiaries against claims or potential claims made against one or more of them.
- What is the Basis for Processing your Personal Data? Our basis for processing is (i) a legal obligation to which we are subject or (ii) the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in protecting our business, products, services or a person or property or to defend ourselves against claims or potential claims.
- Which Personal Data do we collect about you? For this purpose, we process the following Personal Data: your first and last names and your email address.
- What is the Basis for Processing your Personal Data? Performance of the request by you.
HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
We may disclose Personal Data to affiliated companies that may use such Personal Data in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may include use of Personal Data to contact you for marketing and promotional purposes (e.g., to provide information regarding their products).
We engage other companies, including, without limitation, certain of our affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, "Agents") to perform certain services on our behalf. For example, we may use these Agents to provide the following services on our behalf:
- provide email services;
- consumer relations, including consumer complaint response services;
- legal representation, including with regard to prevention harm to our company, its subsidiaries, our products or services or a person or property (e.g., fraud prevention)
We may thus disclose Personal Data to our Agents to perform the applicable services on our behalf.
In addition to disclosures described above, we may disclose or transfer Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, spin-off, sale of company assets, product lines or divisions, any financing or any similar transaction. We may also disclose Personal Data to prevent damage or harm to us, our products or services or any person or property, if we believe that disclosure is required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or in response to a lawful request by public authorities.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Our Site does not currently respond to DNT signals.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like to review and/or request changes to any of your personally identifiable information collected through the Site, you may contact us via the "Contact" page.
This website is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we have no intention of collecting information from children under the age of 16 via this website.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of this website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send a request by email to email@example.com or by mail to 8th Avenue Food & Provisions, Inc., Attn: Legal,1335 Strassner, Brentwood, MO 63144.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
Information transmitted on the Internet and/or stored on systems attached to the Internet is not 100% secure. As a result, we do not ensure, warrant or guarantee the security or integrity of such information.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail at 1335 Strassner, Brentwood, MO 63144.